Recipe- How to make simple burgerburger food recipe
Here's a basic recipe for making a burger:
- 1 pound ground beef (80/20 or 85/15)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Four hamburger buns
- Four slices of cheese (optional)
- Toppings of choice (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, condiments, etc.)
- Divide the ground beef into four equal portions and form each into a patty about 1/2 inch thick and 4-5 inches in diameter.
- Season the patties generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the patties and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until browned and crispy. If using cheese, place a slice on top of each patty during the last minute of cooking.
- Toast the buns if desired.
- Assemble the burgers by placing a patty on the bottom half of each bun. Top with your desired toppings and condiments, and then place the top half of the bun on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: This recipe is for a basic burger. You can modify it to suit your taste by using different meats, cheeses, seasonings, and toppings.